Customer service is a way of doing business, not a program. It is,
• Driven from the top of a company down through the ranks.
• Needs to be purposeful; not just clever statements.
• There are internal and external customers.
In this workshop we will present a process that you can use to institute a customer service culture in your business, and also give you some practical tips on how to:
• Handle customer complaints.
• Cope with difficult customers.
• Communicate effectively with your customers.
• Use the telephone more effectively.