- This event has passed.
Sales Taxes For Small Business
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 | 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
This workshop will be facilitated by the State Board of Equalization.
As an employer it is your legal responsibility to withhold the proper amount of payroll taxes. Withhold too much or too little and your business could be penalized. Attend this workshop put on jointly by the Federal IRS and California Employment Development Department (EDD) to learn about the following:
- California payroll reporting requirements: forms, employer obligations, reporting and payment
- Independent contractor reporting requirements
- Federal payroll reporting requirements: Forms 940, 941, 1099, W-2, W-4, W-9 and alternative filings.
Don’t miss it!
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- BusinessSource Center, California, Small Business, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- California, contractor reporting, EDD, Employment Development Department, free workshop, Internal Revenue Service, IRS, payroll, reporting, small business, small business owner, State Board of Equalization, tax, taxes, workshop