- This event has passed.
Home Buyer/ Ownership Conference
Saturday, September 9th, 2017 | 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Home Buyers/Ownership conference is a free educational event that connects potential & existing homeowners with the resources they need to achieve their goal of becoming a homeowner, maximizing equity as a current home owner or looking into real estate as a career choice whether flipping a house/real estate agent and/or pursuing a career in commercial real estate or lending.
The Home Buyer’s Conference allows prospective homeowners to come from all over California to gain practical advice from homebuyer counselors, realtors, mortgage lenders and builders.
The Home Buyers Conference also has access to Credit Counselors and on site Loan pavilion.
Breakfast & Lunch Included
On-Site Loan Pavilion
- First-time Home Buyers, What are your lending options?
- Credit Boot Camp, Scores, Debts, Student loans & Car Purchases, What are lenders looking for?
- Current Home Owners: Foreclosure, Lien & Modifications
- Budgeting, 2-year preparation, How much home can you afford? How to Budget? What to pay off? Escrow & Bank Management?
- Current Home Owners: Mortgage options, Re Finance, Home Equity Loan, Investment Property
- Real Estate: The Career, Real Estate Agent, Lender, Commercial Real Estate, The Flip
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Free - $30.00