- This event has passed.
Inner City Start-Ups
Thursday, September 14th, 2017 | 9:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Models and strategies for entrepreneurs and startups in inner city and low-income communities. Featuring real-world business examples, access to capital, and valuable resources in the Los Angeles area.
Taught by Adrian Véliz of VEDC and the Watts Entrepreneur Business Accelerator
Workshop details: http://sched.co/Bkum
WHAT IS SMALL BUSINESS EXPO?
Small Business Expo is America’s BIGGEST & most anticipated business-to-business networking event, trade show & conference for business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups & decision-makers. If you are serious about your business, this Expo is a “MUST ATTEND EVENT.”
- Network with thousands of business owners, entrepreneurs & start-ups
- Attend 25+ Business Critical workshops & seminars to help your business grow
- Join fast-paced speed-networking sessions to make new contacts quickly
- Learn about new cutting-edge products and services
- Establish hundreds of new & valuable contacts
- Interact with the movers and shakers of your industry
- Leave the show with hundreds of qualified sales leads
9:30 am - 10:30 pm
- $20.00 - $500.00