Join our Makers & Micro Manufacturers Conference event and get plugged into the community!
Hosted by VEDC and The Women’s Business Center, this conference features local business experts, networking with top resources, and a special Travelers workshop on risk management. Complimentary lunch will be provided!
- 9:00 AM – Check-in and Networking Coffee
- Access to Capital and Business Resource Info Tables
- 10:15 AM – Welcome
- 10:30 AM – Workshop 1 by Travelers Small Business Risk Education program
- Complimentary Lunch
- 12:00 PM – Workshop 2
- 1:00 PM – Workshop 3
Workshop 1: Protect Your Business!
Could your business stay open after a cyber attack or a natural disaster?
Learn safety and loss prevention strategies, and develop a plan to address your business risks. Join Travelers and VEDC for a special Small Business Risk Education workshop.
Workshop 2: Increase Etsy Shop Profits
Spruce Up Your Listings and Social Media with These Helpful Tips.
The premise is tips and pointers for Etsy shop owners to better optimize their Etsy storefront for success in search results on Etsy.
Workshop 3: Cottage Industry and Home Based Food Businesses
Do you dream of starting a home based food business? In this workshop, you will learn:
- What foods are allowed to be prepared in a home kitchen
- How to apply for your health permit
- The rules regarding the types of allowed food and distribution channels
For more information, call 212-231-4313, or email email@example.com.