• We will discuss how understanding the way that procurement decisions are made, and why, will help them to do business with governmental entities.
• You will learn the best ways to get your foot in the door and to better position yourself to obtain government contracts.
• We will explore the differences in serving as a prime or sub-contractor when providing goods and services to the government and how to navigate the bid solicitation processes.
• You will learn the importance of understanding Contracting Limits
• You will learn about bid preferences and how do they work can work for you
• We will define the differences between a Request for Proposal (RFP’s), a Request for Information (RFI), and a Bid Specification
Government Procurement: A View from the Inside
May 6 | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm