An Invitation to a Women Entrepreneurs event!
Empowering Women Entrepreneurs through Small Business Training, Resources and Access to Capital
Travelers and VEDC invite small business owners to a motivational and educational event, in partnership with the NYC Dept. Small Business Services
This small business event includes “Women Entrepreneurs on the Move” Guest Speakers, Small Business Training Session, Access to Capital and Business Resources, Complimentary Dinner and Networking Opportunity!
- 4:30-5:00 pm: Check-in / Networking and Lite-Dinner
- 5:00 pm: “Women Entrepreneurs on the Move”: Guest Speakers share their experience as entrepreneurs and on the small business organizations they currently lead
- Quenia Abreu, President, New York Women’s Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneur
- Diana Franco, Director, Women Entrepreneurs (WE) NYC, New York City Department of Small Business Services
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Small Business Risk Education & Business Continuity Planning
- How to Access to Capital and Business Resource
- Includes Training Workbooks & Materials
- Giveaway at closure
What is Small Business Risk Education (SBRE) and Business Continuity Planning?
COULD YOUR BUSINESS STAY OPEN if there was a natural disaster or if you had major surgery? DID YOU KNOW you could be held liable for the auto accident of an employee? WHAT WOULD YOU DO if your computer system has been hacked?
LEARN THE RISKS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN
Travelers Risk Control Consultant and SBS will provide a free training session to assist you in developing a risk management plan to address your business risks. Participants will also receive information on available business resources.
SBRE Program provides one-on-one consultation
Participants will receive a free phone consultation with Travelers Risk Control Professional to review their risk management plan.
Access to Capital
After the consultation, businesses are eligible to apply for a VEDC small business loan, which could provide funds to support the implementation of a risk management plan and business growth. We encourage Veteran-, Women-and Minority-Owned Businesses to attend.